We are a few weeks into our Summer Program and cannot thank you all enough for your dedication! Take some time and enjoy our Nation's independence on Wednesday, along with History Channel's 9 things you may not have known about the Declaration of Independence.
1. The Declaration of Independence wasn’t signed on July 4, 1776.
2. More than one copy exists. 3. When news of the Declaration of Independence reached New York City, it started a riot.
4. Eight of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence were born in Britain.
5. One signer later recanted.
6. There was a 44-year age difference between the youngest and oldest signers.
7. Two additional copies have been found in the last 25 years. 8. The Declaration of Independence spent World War II in Fort Knox.
9. There is something written on the back of the Declaration of Independence.
What Has Happened?
-We've Added New Coaches!: MATA Family, welcome Coach Kayla, coaching Tennis, and Coach Erik, coaching Soccer!
-MATA Media: Don't forget to check out our Social Media accounts on both Instagram (@MATASportsClub) and our Facebook Page (MATA Sports Club) where we post pictures and upcoming events regularly!
-SmugMug: Want to check out pictures of your little ones? Access our SmugMug account on the "Media" page of our website. If you have any pictures that you would like to be posted or shared via our accounts, please send them to email@example.com.
MATA Birthday Parties: Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book a fun, sports-filled birthday party! Check out the picture below to learn more about what we offer, including pricing.